Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's been a minute..... yet again

It's been a while since I posted. Somehow, between November and now, the number of people who have decided to follow my blog has gone past 700 (724 as I'm posting). Thanks so much for the follows, since I kind of read as, "I like your stuff, and would like to know when you post more." Just some studies from life (same smell, different nostril) with the slate.
   

Also, I did an interview for CGMA. You can skip past me stuttering and get to some quick demo stuff towards the end. 

   

Speaking of CGMA, I'll be teaching a class on GGMA called The Art of Color and Light . I'll be sharing what I've learned about color and it's role in story telling, as well as what I've learned about light and how to depict it. If your interested, just hit up the good folks at GGMA for some more information.

7 comments:

Peter Oedekoven said...

Always a pleasure to visit your blog Ryan!

Mathias Zamęcki said...

When I found out you will be teaching my choice was simple... so see you in april :)

cheers

Carlos Nieto said...

Pretty cool Ryan! thanks a lot for sharing...

Let's see if this 700+ new friends motivates you to keep us posted on your amazing work!

Jelter said...

This was really funny to listen to! Good job!

Alger Tam said...

cool interview man. i was in Joko's class today and he had your old homework on the wall hah, good stuff love the work

Unknown said...

Man, I'm so jealous of that slate, awesome paintings as always :) We should go painting next time you're in town, I'll just use my inferior iPad :p

Christopher Middleton said...

Oops, that unknown was me btw :)