Saturday, May 12, 2012

*PLEASE DO NOT POST MY WORK ON PINTREST* Sargent study

I'd very much appreciate people not posting my work on Pintrest. I have no problem if you save my work for your own personal viewing, that's what you sign up for when you post on the internet. But reposting my work, with out my consent is not cool. If you have posted any of my stuff on Pintrest, please take it down. No hard feelings. It's just that it's placing my work in a public form over which I have no control over the context in which it is shown. I am truly honored that some may find my work as inspirational, but instead of reposting my work with out my knowledge or permission, just post a link back to my blog or specific image. I'll be sending a similar email to pintrest and exploring ways to prevent my work from being pinned. Thanks.

Here's a sargent study. I'd ask the guy if it's cool to study his work, but I can't find his website or  email.

3 comments:

Logan Pearsall said...

Lovely!

rohan baikar said...

loved it....

Mozart Remigio said...

I found your blog on pinterest... and reading this post, I decide to show you the link of your work, just to you be notified:
http://pinterest.com/pin/9077636721541981/