Friday, December 30, 2011

"Baby steps, Bob. Baby steps"

I always like to see the process behind a painting. I also find that treat a painting like you are intending it to show a process, you tend to concentrate on each process rather than rushing to a finish. So here's a block on to a .... cleaner block in. I know it's a little redundant, but I was pretty happy with the first pass, and how much of it was retained in the "final". It almost looks like I knew what I was doing. For the record, I never feel like I really do.


5 comments:

Gulzar said...

loving your work all the way.

Nikolas Ilic said...

awesome ! Glad I came across your blog!

Peter Oedekoven said...

Love your work,too:)
You are an awesome craftsman and artist!

Zane Yarbrough said...

This looks really cool Ryan! Makes me want to get an iPad really bad

C.Deboda said...

Great to see these steps! And at first, I didn't realize these were done on an iPad? Very nice.